Monday, August 3, 2009

10 weeks 2 days

Yesterday Dave's mom and stepdad bought us a crib for our nursery, and Dave and I are pretty excited!! Here it is:



Doesn't it look nice? It's a Pottery Barn crib, in mint condition, and they found it on Craigslist. It's much nicer than anything I was expecting to get, so I'm pretty psyched.

And to help complete the nursery, my mom is going to go shopping with me and let me pick out fabric for the room. Then she's going to make a pull-down cover for the window, some baby bedding (maybe a blanket), and possibly something for the walls (maybe fabric-covered wooden letters spelling the baby's name?). I'm pretty thrilled to get to choose the fabric and have a custom nursery. :) Dave and I got a baby blanket and little stuffed giraffe from our friends G and Mary this weekend, and we really like the colors and pattern on the blanket. I might try to get inspiration from it for choosing the nursery theme. :)

1 comment: