Tuesday, August 25, 2009

13 weeks 3 days Bella Band Hubby

As I've mentioned before, I've frequently used a Bella band to hold my non-maternity pants up. Here is how it's used:



My husband, however, had other ideas. The other night he came into the kitchen kicking his legs up and down and exclaimed, "Look Honey, I'm a jogger!!!"

Here is a picture of him I managed to snap through the bathroom door just before he yanked the Bella band off:



Oh yes, that is my wonderful husband wearing my Bella band as a giant sweat band. Priceless.

3 comments:

  1. Ha, that's funny! Sounds like something Derek would do! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kara - sorry I'm so bad at quick responses! Yes, the awkward stage of not having much to wear, but not being to big can be frustrating:) However, I see you got the bella band - I've heard good things about that. I decided not to get one and just go for other clothes that will stretch and expand. I bought a couple of cute skirts at Old Navy that are somewhat like gauchos and they are GREAT! And I stopped fitting in all my shorts/pants about a month ago so I've been to Motherhood Maternity to get some pants, shorts and dresses...other than that, I'm just wearing dresses that I previously have, and stretchy skirts and it seems to be working!
    Hope things are going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! Hilarious! You guys crack me up :)

    ReplyDelete