Monday, August 10, 2009

11 weeks 2 days

Well I'm almost 3 months along now!! Isn't that crazy?? The belly continues to puff. Thank goodness that my friend Kristin loves to buy clothes and also loves flowing loose shirts. This means there are plenty for me to borrow and she doesn't notice they're gone from her closet. :)

Dave and I bought a glider chair for the nursery from a wonderful couple in Clayton on Friday night. We found it on Craigslist. It will need some touch up paint, but I think it will look nice with the crib. Here's the picture that they showed in the ad:



One of their parents had created a yellow cover for the cushions, which is removable and washable. I'm kind of hoping my mom can maybe use it as a pattern to create one for us that will match the nursery. :) If not, the yellow should still hopefully work.

So now all we need is a changing table! We're planning to also use the chest of drawers I've had since I moved to NC and paint it to match the crib and glider. I think the furniture will look nice together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment