Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Welcome!!

Hey all you family and friends!

I thought I'd put a site together for all of you far-away loved ones who cannot watch my tummy grow on a daily basis. This way you'll be able to hear about and see the changes as they happen.

The site is called "Baby Besido" because "Besido" is what Dave and I call our baby. A messed-up text message to Evan many months ago started it all. I was joking around with Evan about baby names, and meant to send him a text saying that we were going to call our first baby "Adrienne" (not for real...although I don't have anything against that name). However, my phone thought "Besido" was a more common word than "Adrienne", and so I looked down and realized I had sent Evan a message saying, "we'll call him Besido". I was like oh man my brother is going to think I'm nuts. So I quickly wrote back explaining the mishap, and Evan was quite relieved, haha. However, I thought the incident was pretty funny, and the name "Besido" has stuck ever since. :)

(And to all you paranoid parents or grandparents out there, don't worry...we're not going to keep the name after the baby is born.)

Hope you enjoy the site!

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Good write-up, I¡¦m normal visitor of one¡¦s web site, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

    ReplyDelete