Monday, February 22, 2010

39 weeks 2 days

BELLY SKILLZ

So here is my 39 week 2 day belly picture:


Now, I don't know if this is atypical for pregnant women, but I've discovered recently that I have the ability to suck my pregnant belly in and up...really quite far.  I'm somewhat proud of this achievement. :)



Pretty impressive, eh???



I've also discovered that Krewson is laying so incredibly low in my belly at this point that I can completely flatten out my abdomen at my ribs, to the point where it's pushed back to where it was before I got pregnant. It then leaves my belly jutting out, providing a flat surface that works wonderfully as a little shelf.  :) Check it out:


Haha ok does anyone else think that's just WEIRD-looking?? My body is so strange!!!

Just wanted to share my belly skillz.  Hey, a 39-week-2-day pregnant girl's gotta find SOMETHING to keep herself entertained!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm impressed! especially the sucking in and up, I don't think my belly ever did that,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny. Isn't the human body amazing? It can do all kinds of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very impressed by your sucking in abilities, I have never been able to do that! Well now, I do..but not preggo :)

    Little guy getting a lower is a good sign! Not too much longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is pretty dang impressive kara! hahah, i almost laughed out loud...but then my coworkers would have heard me. I can't believe how far up you can suck your stomach/uterus, whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's really cool! I just realized that G and I are going to be in Raleigh next weekend so if he decides to come soon, we can meet him! YAY...COME OUT KREWSON!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! This is hilarious! I never knew one could do so many thins with a baby belly! :-)

    ReplyDelete