Wednesday, September 9, 2009

15 weeks 4 days

Today I discovered that I am not a freak!!!

Haha, no, but really. I found a forum where a bunch of women around my time period in their pregnancies said they were all showing. I was super psyched. And several said that they were thin and/or physically fit before pregnancy. So showing early does NOT necessarily mean I was not in good shape when I got pregnant (which many websites have suggested, leading me to quite a bit of frustration).

If you're interested in reading, you can check it out here:

Showing at 15 weeks

On another note, in case you're interested, I have not gained any more inches in my belly over the last couple of weeks. Since my last picture I posted two weeks ago, I've wavered between looking like that and looking less pregnant. However, this morning in the shower, my skin on my upper abdomen felt very tight, and my bump looks very round and perky today...so more growing may be taking place as I write. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's good to know - I would be a little frustrated too if it said I was showing early because I wasn't in good shape! Sheesh, thanks alot. It's got to be exciting to be showing though, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is exciting to show...reminds you that there's a little life inside. And it's definitely better than just not fitting into my clothes because I'm bloated from pregnancy hormones, haha.

    ReplyDelete