Tuesday, December 1, 2009

27 weeks 3 days

Krewson's recent developments (according to all the online info I read):

*He now has his eyes open, blinks, and responds to light.
*His lungs are developed enough now that if born, with intensive care, he'd have a very high chance of surviving, with a 50% chance of not having any serious long-term complications.
*He weighs over 2 lbs and is 14-16 inches head-to-toe.
*While sleeping, he goes through the same sleep stages that we do.
*Within the last couple of days, he's begun jutting his butt into my upper abdomen on a regular basis. Then I'll feel little jabs somewhat nearby, which I'm assuming are him kicking his legs. My belly continues to visibly bump and move all over the place. It also continues to entertain me during work meetings.

We went to Indiana last week and received a ton of cute clothes for Krew from my parents, my grandparents, and my friend Jessica.  Krew's wardrobe will not be lacking. :) My mom also made the valance and chair cushion covers for his room, which look great.  Once we get the room painted, I'll share pictures.

Alright that's about it for now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment